Monday, June 6, 2011

An Unfortunate Side Effect...

Remember back when I said I wouldn't complain?

And you could punch me if I do?

Bring your boxing gloves, because this is going to be one of those days.

Baby E has been really kind to me this whole pregnancy.  No morning sickness.  Little to no side effects.  No exhaustion.  Not much showing.  Still in regular clothes in fact.

Until this week. 

All-day-sickness has hit with a vengance. 

Maybe it is because my ute is going to measure 60 weeks before this baby gets here (see last Wednesday's post), but I have completely and totally run out of room for my internal organs.  My bladder is squished.  My tummy is smashed.  And I therefore can't eat more than a tiny serving of anything without feeling really really terrible.  And nauseous.  And boot-y.

Chicken?  Sayonara.

Cherries?  See you again in 2012.

Sprite?  This week you are too damn carbonated.

Tums?  Can I marry you?

And oh yea, per the doctor last week,, I'm "supposed" to be eating another 500 calories a day.  Mission impossible.

1 comment:

  1. My words of wisdom? Lemon heads, strawberry freezes from Sonic, and real ginger ale. I wish I could help more but I am constantly booting too - but these things have either helped me this pregnancy or the last. Hang in there sis. It is all worth it in the end. I promise as does Abby :)

    ReplyDelete