But "they" (being the internet experts) don't lie... one day there is a huge word explosion, and it is my favorite part of parenting a two year old.
Some favorites of this week:
- "It. Is. AWESOME!" (Thanks YGG)
- "S'ok Nanny" whenever she's crying or upset while waving his fingers in the ok symbol. (He's moved from calling Annie "Aya" to "nanny")
- "OOOOH. A Tunnel!" when going under a metro overpass today on the way to work.
- He now vacillates between calling La Loma "Eat" AND "Elmo". But consistently.
- My personal favorite, singing "my mind", and "MOOONshine" in Carolina in My Mind when on the car radio.
- Reaching up for my hand and saying "Partners" when we are about to walk outside or near a street.
- Seeing pumpkins outside the grocery store and saying "OOOH. Apples. Orange apples!"
- And the infamous "SHARE!" whenever he wants something someone else has. Not when vice versa.