Friday, August 26, 2011

Homeward Bound

After a good day of baking wrapped up with the "biliblanket", Robbie and I were released from the hospital this morning around 11:30!

I know I have lots of catching up to do on the blog this week... what happened on Sunday, why we were in the hospital an extra day, how things are going, all our awesome visitors, Daisy, and of course... pictures.

But today I'm trying to figure out what having a baby at the house when you can only take the stairs a couple of times a day means.  We're trying to get things pre-positioned for baby.  Diapers, feeding tools, places to sleep, etc.    Trying to get things pre-positioned for mama for water, food, comforts, Daisy care.

I didn't realize how many things I had on my to-do list between Monday and Wednesday that were left unfinished with baby coming a little early.

I haven't had the "there's a baby in my house" freak out yet.

I'm sure it is coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment