Monday, October 17, 2011

Uncles Rock

My brothers - Kevin and Joey - where in town to meet their nephew and to go to the Clemson Maryland game. 

My brothers are two of the best people that I know and seeing them with Robbie was awesome.  They could not have been more attentive and - nothing like grown men speaking "baby talk".  Now the entire family Edwards has met their new grandson/nephew.


We went to La Loma for an encore apperance for Robbie - it was a perfect fall evening with great family and friends. 

We saw an awesome game on Saturday night and once again Robbie's lucky Clemson outfit pulled our team through a close one.

Susann left this morning to visit her Mom and Dad in Greenville and Joey and Kevin drove home to Marion.

Daisy and I are holding down the fort - it is mighty quiet - I might even miss them . . . . a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment