Sunday, December 4, 2011

Back online

I know, I know I have not blogged for awhile.  Guilty as charged.  We had a great trip to SC and GA for Thanksgiving. 

On the Sunday after Thanksgiving Susann and I had the honor of being asked to stand as our nephew's, Garvin, Godparents.  Garvin is a great little boy and we look forward to supporting his development as a Christian.

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

I interrupt this regularly scheduled blog to  . . . .

inform you that Robbie just got his Mom good - I will leave it to her to tell how she got gotten.

We had the new Mommy's of Brookland over this morning for a Christmas drop in and as usual Susann was the hostess with the mostess.  It was great to see how many young kids and couples are in the area.  We are in the process of making some lasting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment