Sunday, December 11, 2011

Getting the hang of this

We have had a full weekend.  Susann has had several events this weekend that left Robbie is my tender care for HOURS at a time.  Susann had a friend lunch with her BFFs Angela and Tamar on Saturday. Robbie and I hung out at the crib doing man things like drinking milk and burping.  Also watched the "Top Ten Fighters of all Time" - you guessed it (Robbie got it on his second try) the P-51D was #1.

The big news of the weekend was the birth of James Hudson Beck to Meredith and Mathew.  Susann made the trip over today to check on everyone and Mom and child (and Dad) are doing well.  Once again yours truely was left in charge for several hours and we both made it through alive - I hate to brag (it is our blog though) but we have a great kid and his old man did ok.

We finished up the weekend on somewhat of a sour note - while rocking my child to sleep tonight the rocking chair that we bought for $60 decided to break - exciting! ^%%$#$@!  Robbie is fine as am I but I am still grumpy but we (I) will get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment