Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pity-Pat

Today was great.

It felt amazing to be back at work.  And to know that the Robster is at a daycare where I feel really really comfortable.

We still have some morning logistics and routines to work out, but I think we're all going to be happy with our new lives.

I thrive on work.  I really really love it.  I like my job, I like my colleagues, I like my clients.  It doesn't get much better. 

So when folks came in today to give me the "How are you" pity-pat, I only started feeling guilty when I realized I wasn't sad or weepy or feeling guilty at all.

My goal?  To be one of those Moms who has a good life balance which makes for a happy family all around.

And Robbie?  He did awesome.  His daycare does daily reports for the parents... today?

"Robbie had a great transition. He is such a HAPPY BABY!!! He was very alert to all the movement around him. He enjoyed the musical toys. Very independent baby."

Good job buddy.

Good job mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment