Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Strange Side Affect

I haven't had the schmoopy weepy "I miss my baby" moment yet.

It may have to do with the fact that I'm in Vegas at a conference that is literally occupying my awake moments... but?  So far, so good.

The unfortunate side affect of having taken no overnight business trips in a year though?  (Remember, that placenta previa put me on travel restrict for the whole year??) ... Mama can't sleep without her boys.

I'm now used to the dull glow of the monitor at the bedside table.

And sleeping with one ear open.

Now, I have a very comfortable bed.  King sized.

In a lovely, quiet, modern, temperature controlled by me hotel room.

Mama can't sleep.

The most I slept last night has to be a 45 minute stretch.

And a total of 3-4 hours?

It's not like I'm having Vegas fun either!

I have been to my hotel and the convention center.  That's it.

Urgh. 

Mama tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment