Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You Can DO IT!

As those that know us in real life know, we work together.

It's actually great.

But last weekend our office moved to a new location.

Add packing and unpacking, a four day business trip, just being back from maternity leave, a sick husband, getting into the daycare routine, and normal every day life together?  And you have a schizz show.

But today?

Today, I rocked it out at work.

I did two loads of laundry.

I got food in the crockpot for a yummy dinner that was ready the minute we walked in the door.

We got baby fed, bottled, bathed, and all the stuff ready for daycare tomorrow.

Hell, I even did my yearly cleaning out of my shirts drawer and Goodwill purge.

Carpe Diem!

You can DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. And you have a baby drinking out of a sippy cup (or at least playing with one)...add that to the list!! yeah for productive days.

    ReplyDelete