Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today's Shawn's 3(ehm)th birthday.

How far we have come since celebrations at 10 cent wing night.

Tonight?  I went to a work event and left a pork chop and some peas for Shawn to feed himself for dinner.  Who says romance is dead??

The boys did great and I hurried home.

As you can tell, Shawn is my very favorite person in the world. 

I always thought it was cheesy when people said they married their best friend.  But, frankly?  There's not another person on this earth I'd rather spend time with.  Doing something.  Doing nothing.  It doesn't matter.

Shawn's a great man... and there are several "Shawn" attributes that I hope Robbie grows up to possess:

1)  Being the most kind and friendly person that anyone has ever met.  Doesn't have an enemy and doesn't know a stranger.

2)  Voracious talker, reader and student.  Smart as a whip.

3)  Laid back.  Mellow yellow. Easy going.

4)  Fan of football-- going and watching!

Happy Birthday to Shawn!  We're off to a great start

No comments:

Post a Comment