Monday, June 4, 2012

The Second Time Around

Well, the first time at the second time around?

It didn't work!

Gah. 

I didn't like that feeling.  Not in the least bit. 

When you are "lucky" the first time around you think the same will be true the second time around at your IUI. 

We weren't and it was miserable.

I went through the "maybe this isn't the time"... "maybe we should save more"... "what was different"... I'll say it just FELT off.  I don't know how to explain it, but it didn't feel like it worked.  And it didn't.
And I did not whatsoever noway no how like that flashback to how it felt to not be pregnant when you wanted to be.

So we decided to go straight into a second treatment.

And work it did. 

With a bump or two.

And our health savings account for the year spent before March even began.

Now we just need a nickname for this second tadpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment