Sunday, November 4, 2012

Can't say thank you enough

Everyone reading this knows what a great Lady I am married to.

I was out of town for several days this past week on business as well as getting in a day of campaigning in NC.  Susann was flying solo for three nights and never once complained even though she came down with a pretty good head cold.  She and Robbie not only survived but thrived with trips out to the playground with the family Upham and multiple trips out to keep Robbie entertained.  As always they both came through with flying colors.

Susann is an amazing Mother and a wonderful Wife - I would be remiss if I did not say thank you for all that she does everyday for our family - seemingly always with a smile.  Robbie and I are blessed to have her in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment