Sunday, January 27, 2013

The good always outweighs the bad

We have had a eventful day.

We had a wonderful morning - the weather took a turn for the better after a week of grey and snow - we had a wonderful time in church with a great message and the celebration of one of our members turning 90 and lunch at a new restaurant in the neighborhood that turned out to be pretty good.

When we returned home I met our new next door neighbor and we finished the conversation with her asking me if we had any issues with our water pressure to which I answered no.  Town home owners Hint #28 - if your next door neighbor asks about water pressure run, don't walk, to see if there is any water in your basement because it is very likely that they have a leak.  Turns out that this was the case this afternoon. Nothing like wet/dry vacuuming out your basement all afternoon.

This when I have to remind myself that the good always outweighs the bad.  While by every measure this is true I find myself frustrated to no end at times.

Nothing a good night sleep won't fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment