Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sometimes You Lose

I'm not winning at parenting this week. 

It all started with a naptime thud on Saturday afternoon, and it turns out that Robbie has learned how to catapult himself out of his crib.  For now he's too scared to climb again, but it appears that a transition to a toddler bed may be closer than we anticipated.

Followed by my amazing mom dinner tonight.  Yea.  I fed my kid a happy meal.  He ignored the  burger, dominated the fries, and asked for more apples.

All topped off with trying to give AH a tiny piece of solid food (about an 1/8 of a blueberry) which let to a choking, turning blue, and ultimately vomiting episode because I flipped out that she couldn't breathe.

She looked at me with this HELP ME NOW face.

It was the worst.

A red letter week for the Mom here.




1 comment:

  1. Doing pretty good at the parenting game if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete