Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Week of Teeth.

She's me.  He's him.

 That summarizes the last 7.5 months in one sentence.

AH just isn't as laid back as Robbie.

Case in point.  Eating, teething, overall grumpiness this week.

Day 1: "eh, something is amiss, let me chew on this flip flop"

Day 2: "I'm going to bathe in my own drool"

Day 3: "I WOULD LIKE TO EAT THIS BLOCK FOR LUNCH"

Day 4:  "WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY TEETH THINKING OF FEEDING ME, OMG STAY AWAY FROM MY MOUTH, MAMA, YOU HEIFER"

Day 5: "Look at my wicked 104 degree fever.  Gotcha!!!! Oh the doctor says teething?  I could have told you that.  Hey Mom! Fever means I get to hang in your office!  This used Tupperware is delicious!  This shoe?  Delicious!  This trash can?  Awesome!   Can I eat this piece of paper????

Day 6: "Orajel is funny"

Day 7: GIVE ME A PORK CHOP, A GRILLED CHEESE AND SOME CORN ON THE COB, SCREW THE PUREES, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

(This is our week in summary)



1 comment:

  1. Kind of nice to have a variety. The stories keep getting better and more interesting.

    ReplyDelete