Sunday, January 5, 2014

The party is over . . .

But what a party it was.

We had a wonderful holiday break with fun had by all.

The first stop was the center of the universe - Marion, SC - for Christmas with Pop and Nana.  We had a truly amazing time with Robbie and Anna Helen at the center of the storm.  I am not sure if they had the most fun - the smile on Nana's face was priceless.  I have to admit, Susann and I had pretty big grins on our faces also.

From Marion we traveled to the Holy City - Charleston SC for the Wedding of the Century.  We can not be more pleased for Paula and Joel.  They are a great match and we look forward to many years of happiness for them both.  Robbie and Anna Helen were special guest stars on the dance floor at the reception.  We can't thank Bookie and BoPa enough for helping out with the kids.

The holidays were capped off with a Clemson win over Ohio State in the Orange Bowl.

The holiday break was pretty event filled and I would be hard pressed to call it a vacation but it was a great time with family and friends.

Now we get to head back to work in earnest - I think I can - I think I can.






No comments:

Post a Comment