Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wonder

I'm about as artsy as a Crayola box.

I can identify a couple paintings (hey there Mona Lisa).

Even some waterlilies.

But I can appreciate the newest art exhibit in town.

Named "Wonder", it is basically tailor made for toddlers, and visited by only adults.

So what do I do? 

I go once on a Mama-baby outing to check it out, and then Monday, I take AH on a ladies date for the museum and lunch.

I had her at Rainbow.

What did she love the most though?  Of all the beautiful rainbow things?

The tires.

Annie, I hope you always find beauty in unexpected places, and I hope that I will have the chance to have more "just us girls" dates in the future.

It's amazing how a bus ride and a bowl of soup can stick in a three year old's mind.







No comments:

Post a Comment