Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two steps forward one step back

Steps forward:
Got lots done this weekend.  The nursery is painted.  Hope to finish painting our bedroom this coming weekend.

The other task completed was going car shopping.  We have narrowed it done to two:  Outback and the Explorer.  The Outback is less expensive and gets better mileage while Explorer has more room and cool technology. We will be making a choice in the next six weeks or so.
Steps back:
The drama of the weekend was the failure of the repairman to come to fix our hot water heater.  Of course it was to late to call anybody else on Saturday.  I was somewhat frustrated to say the least.  We have someone coming Monday - hopefully they will show up.  I believe I can speak for my wife when I say cold showers are NOT fun.

Lots to do.

1 comment:

  1. Subaru! Subaru! I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed and they last forever. High resale value, does not necessarily drive like a truck, the gas mileage is getting better and better with subaru, they just came out with their 2012 models and they are looking super awesome. Also, I don't know about the ford dealership, but when you have to take your car in for anything they give you a free loaner car -usually the newest model, which is fun for people like me for have a little older subaru.

    Oh i could say so much more! I won't rest until you decide on the subaru.

    ReplyDelete