Thursday, August 18, 2011

PANDEMONIUM!

Actually.  Not pandemonium.  The very opposite of that.

Bed rest.  It is getting tiring.

Monday was decent.  Had enough work to do to hack through it, with a surprise lunch visit from AK bearing a delicious Longworth buffalo wrap.

Tuesday ended up being full of doctor's appointments, so passed quicker than anticipated.... with the added fun of feeling really sorry for myself because it was my birthday and kind of... stunk.

Jess came over for lunch yesterday, followed by JK, his puppy Cooper and his Wii.   We played like T was there to beat, and had a great time.

And then there was today.  Today I'm soliciting additional work from colleagues.  I'm passing off all my client workflows.  I'm making the "Labor List" and the "Baby's Here" List.  I'm on client calls and writing proposals.  And I'm feeling suffocated.

I'm watching out the windows around 11 hoping to see the food trucks driving into town.

I'm reading (and sympathizing with) inane neighborhood discussions on the community listserv.

I'm reporting neighbors for dumping violations.

I'm quite afraid that by next Thursday I'm going to be crazy cat lady.

But to think.  By this time next week.  Baby will either be here or be en route.

Holy Pandemonium.

1 comment:

  1. And oh yes... I'm watching (and enjoying) Wheel of Fortune. (Signed: Crazy Cat Lady)

    ReplyDelete