Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Catching Up

I sent myself an email about three weeks ago to brainstorm all the things I wanted to blog about...

Mommy guilt...

Returning to work...

Being ok with Formula....

Filling my Days...

Baby Sleeping...

My Road-Trip to Visit all the Grandparents...

Baby #2: What to Do...

But the thought of sitting down and writing words and thoughts and emotions has become overwhelming.  I promise I will write about

Who would have thought that going to Costco, the grocery store, making dinner, taking Daisy to the vet, and taking care of a baby would literally fill every moment of my day. 

Not to mention planning those things around feeding a baby, packing what I need to feed that baby, trying to time being at home to feed that baby, and cleaning up the spit-up when that baby decides to reject his whole bottle all over the floor of the vets.

What do you want to hear about?  All those things?  None of those things? 

Just pictures?

(This post brought to you by a froggie butt)


1 comment:

  1. All of them.

    ESPECIALLY the Vet spit up.

    I think you are all so very fascinating :)

    ReplyDelete