Sunday, January 29, 2012

Great Team

My parents have taught me many lessons, one of the most important is that you have to TELL the people you care about how you feel about them and how much you appreciate them.  Susann was obviously  taught the same.  We are doing OK with this parenting thing and I have to say I am pretty proud of us. 

Enough with the pats on the back - We have had a great weekend with dinner with friends on Friday, a lazy Saturday and a long Sunday walk.  The weather for late January has been pretty amazing.

Robbie is starting to get a little more grumpy and drooly - I think we could have teeth coming through the next time I blog.  As you can see from the videos that Susann has post he has taken to the jump seat that was recently added very well.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment