Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Political

I try to leave politics out of this blog.

I will continue to leave politics out of this blog.

Shawn and I are opposite parties. 

We are both rational.  Unlike politics these days.  On both sides of the aisle.

We probably agree on more things than we disagree.

But today, I (Susann, who does not speak to all the politics of our family), get REALLY MAD when I read articles like this one:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gingrich-vows-to-ban-embryonic-stem-cell-research-questions-in-vitro-practices/2012/01/29/gIQAIO9saQ_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop

People may know know that last November, Mississippi tried to pass a "personhood" proposition.  Regardless of where anyone may fall on choice, it would have outlawed any type of fertility treatments.  OUTLAWED.

I'm glad it's legal to have our little dude.  Thanks to Shady Grove.  And medicine.  And laws.   Let's keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love.

    precious baby!

    By the way - love the real camera pics on the previous posts. :)

    ReplyDelete