Sunday, March 18, 2012

Busy weekend . . .

Lots of things going on this weekend.

On Saturday after 8 great years I said goodbye to the old Accord.  Sold it at CarMax and have to say it was pretty painless.  We are now back to being a one car family - found it hard to justify 2 when we live 2 blocks from the metro.

Today was also busy.  I got the grass cut and taxes done but the best part was our morning activity.  We left the house around 8:30 and headed down to the tidal basin to see the cherry blossoms.  We were not alone but it was not that crowded and while it was overcast it was still beautiful.  Not sure my son is going to be to happy with these pictures when he grows up but until then . . .

2 comments:

  1. I will never confess that the bunny ears are a remanant of the "Bunny Hop" Capitol Hill bar crawl. I may have five pairs.

    ReplyDelete