Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Trouble Is...

I'm falling behind as a blogger-- I realize this.

But I have a no-blogging at work policy.

The sprint between getting home and baby bedtime is vicious.

Between both of us.  Home at 6:00-6:15.  Pee dog.  Diaper baby.  Wash bottles.  Start dinner.  Change from work clothes.  Feed baby dinner.  Play with baby.  Feed self.  Bathe baby.  Bottle baby.  7:30 bedtime.  Wash bottles.  Clean up after dinner.  Get ready for day.  9:30 bedtime.

It's not easy.

And I get sleepy early.

So Mom, I know you are thinking, where are those darn baby stories and pictures.

Coming. 

Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. It's so true that it's really hard to find time. I have one small suggestion to give you some extra time. You can take it or leave it, but thought I'd throw it out there. Get two days worth of bottles and wash them in the dishwasher. It's hot enough to sanitize them. Then you can run the dishwasher once a day or even every other day, since you have two days worth of bottles. The cost of bottles isn't tgat much, especially when you consider tgat you use tgem every single day. Saved us so much time when we stopped washing by hand. They make special baskets to put all the small parts in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...and I don't have you no blogging at work policy!

    ReplyDelete