Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Google

The google is a funny thing.

Thanks to those of you who got here and don't know us.

Ugh to those that followed a RESOLVE link.  I'm that blogger I resented.

But those of you who got here with some of these keywords?  I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

You?  Who googled "relaxy"?  Please do.  I am.

The one?  Who googled "foods that taste like dirt"?  I'm so there.  Fish does.  Cereal does.  Eggs do.  Mushrooms do.

"Baby Pterodactyl"?  Must've been Lucy F.

"Taking subway on bedrest"?  Don't.  I went to Babies R Us and my water broke (maybe that had something to do with the huge thunderstorm.  Or the sushi.   Or the ice cream.  Or the fact I was 39.5 weeks pregnant. Whatever)

"Greek Food Tastes Good"?  Hell yea it does.

"Baby Court"?   I bet we could get Lifetime to pick that one up...

Pregnancy is funny.  Just relaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment