Sunday, November 25, 2012

Furniture / Turbo Nesting / Thanksgiving / Rivalry weekend football

A report from the front lines!

I can now report success on the furniture front.  After a battle royal with the (some assembly required my behind) dresser drawers, getting the twin bed up stairs and the bed frame put together, getting the non-rocking chair and ottoman moved and Susann putting away all of the clothes away I believe we can declare victory in nursery #2.

On Wednesday morning of last week I woke up at 6:30am to an empty bed.  Turns out Susann had been up since 4:00am washing clothes and doing other things that a woman who is 38 weeks pregnant does.  I call that TURBO NESTING.  I do my best to keep myself and Robbie out of the way.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Speeds.  Great fellowship, amazing food and excellent beer made for a great evening and we got a couple of days of leftovers out of it as well.  A huge thanks to the Speeds.

Last but not least I would be remiss if I did not express my depression over the Tigers loss to the SC.  Sad but we have so much to be thankful for that I am able to put this painful event behind me - sort of.

The next time I write I could be the Father of baby #2.  Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment