Sunday, December 15, 2013

In the short rows . . .

The Family Edwards enjoyed a great evening on the steps of our church this evening for our annual Candlelight service.

I would be somewhat less than honest if I did not tell you that young Robert was . . . "spirited".  It was all we could do to keep up.  We managed. 

Susann had Anne Helen all bundled up in her bear suit - she is going to hate the pictures one day but what are parents far if not embarrass their children?

5 more days left at work this year.  I would be lying if I said I was not well and truly ready to head to SC to see the family.  This trip will entail the addition of another member to this exclusive club . . . welcome Joel.  Hold on tight.  It can be a very bumpy ride at times but it is well worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment