Thursday, July 14, 2011

100 Posts?

Wow.  This makes 101 posts.  Who would've thought that people would want to read 100 random thoughts/gripes/postulations on my pregnancy?

I assume most folks reading are people I know.  But I'm sure there's a population that has googled their way here, the way I did when I was looking for info about fertility procedures in DC.

I've had over 6000 hits to this blog in less than 6 months.

At least 3000 of those have to be my mom, but what about the rest?

Do others who are getting started on the fertility treatment journey come by here because they googled Shady Grove or one of the other clinic in the area? 

Did they google DC and IUI?  DC and fertility?  DC and miscarriages?

Do they just have interest in babies from the Palmetto state?  Are they looking for frog bedding? 

Are they bitter when they find out my treatments worked?  Do they realize that I know what that bitterness feels like?  Do they realize that I still catch myself feeling bitter about pregnant women?

I still read blogs of total strangers that I came across early in the treatment process.  I don't know these people.  I don't comment on their blogs.  Some of them are still in the process... others are pregnant... others have moved on to adoption or chosen to live their lives child-free.

The Interwebs.  Its weird.

1 comment:

  1. I know people who have become really good friends with other bloggers they are have found!

    It's like an invisible support group!

    ReplyDelete