Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Showers

Bring full nurseries!

I can't even put into words how grateful and humbled I am for the gals that organized and attended our baby shower this weekend.

Tamar was kind enough to open her home, and worked with Emilie, Jess and Jules to throw a fabulous party.

As you all know, I don't excel at female-rites-of-passage. After all, I chose to go to a debate tournament instead of prom. Two years in a row.

So my only request that my guests would be able to have cocktails.  And cocktails and food, they did have!  The ladies put out a spread of all of my favorite foods (pregnancy and pre-pregnancy)... so I can guarantee there was some sushi, cheesecake, spanikopita and some Totino's pizza rolls, among many other fun fun snacks! 

This weekend I was incredibly touched as my village of ladies came together to throw us a beautiful shower.  Unfortunately, if its your shower, all of the photos have you in them. So forgive me my narcissism!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't happen to a nicer more deserving mom-to-be!! Soak in the shower of love. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete