Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great Weekend

We had most of the Miller Family and my Mom and my sister (Paula) in town this weekend for Susann's baby shower.  We can not begin to express how thankful we are to have family and friends that are so supportive.  Susann (and Robbie) got quite the hall.

Susann and her Mom (Grandma name-Bookie-long story) spent sometime this afternoon getting all of the clothes sorted out by age and Mr. Miller (Grandpa name- The Grand Poobah) and myself put together the stroller.  Let me just say that putting that stroller together was somewhat more difficult to do than I thought.  I have a feeling that I am going to be saying that about alot of things in the weeks ahead.

6.5 weeks to go - LOTS more to do.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Shawn! I saw the before picture with the stroller...you should have seen Chris with the car seat. Not that much needed to be done, but I made him read the entire manual to make sure we were doing it "right"...

    ReplyDelete