Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Maternity Leave Project

Yes, I know I'll be too busy during maternity leave to do anything else but hang with Baby R.

And yes, I know I have no concept of what it will be like.

And yes, I've been putting off said project for going on 2 years now.

But hey, I have a maternity leave project.

My friend CK and I shared a recipe over two years ago.  It was one of Pioneer Woman's recipes for what Shawn now calls "sin sauce".  (Go check it out.  You will need an angioplasty, but you will be happy to have it: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/09/grilled-ribeye-steak-with-onion-blue-cheese-sauce/ )

I don't hate cooking.  I can stand it.  But I don't like coming home from work at 6:30pm, and facing the prospect of 90 more minutes before dinner.

And thus began my cooking philosophy. Minimum effort. Maximum taste.

Veggies.  Proteins.  The works.

So we've started (well, restarted) a blog that has been all that time in the making.  Tasty Easy.    http://workingwivescook.blogspot.com/

Our goal.  To share recipes with each other.  And you.  Minimum Effort.  Maximum Taste. 

I won't claim recipes I got from other places.

I won't claim to be a great cook.

But I'll try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment