Sunday, July 24, 2011

Times - they are a' changing

 
Well busy weekend.  Susann and spent most of Saturday morning and a couple of hours in the afternoon at the car dealership.  We are now the proud owners of a Ruby Red Subaru Outback.  We have been looking the last several months and after test driving several cars we settled on the Outback - "sporty yet economical".  I have to say for a station wagon it is a pretty cool ride - ok maybe not cool but nice.



They other major event of the weekend happened today - after 3 years of loyal service I decided it was time to sell my poker table.  Now before my friends think I have betrayed my gender let me explain why.  It is pretty simple - space.  Our poker table was HUGE.  You could easily sit ten players with no problem.  Our basement is not tiny but it certainly is not big either.  On top of that there was no place to store it except up against the wall taking up a great deal of space.  I have come to the conculsion that my cave is most likely going to be transformed into the "little man" cave so space is important.  While I am certainly more than willing to share the TV and couch area must be preserved.

Four weeks to go kids - stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment