Friday, September 16, 2011

An Expert

An expert?  I am far from. 

But I'm pretty close to being a month into this adventure, and had lunch with a friend earlier this week who is expecting twins shortly.  It's amazing how much knowledge you have after doing something like this for such a short period of time.

I was able to give her a rundown on what to pack/not pack for the hospital (which I, consequently was only able to do for myself after a consultation with the Phi Mu OMLCs); things that we needed in the first few weeks that I hadn't thought of or read about; and must-have items to take from the hospital for free.

I'm very aware how lucky we are to have mellow yellow Robbie... and yet I don't want to tell anyone how mellow he is, because I'm afraid I'm going to jinx it.  Suffice it to say, he has his father's laid back attitude and appreciation towards the benefits of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment