Monday, September 12, 2011

The new normal

Well this was the first full week  back at work.  Robbie has been fairly cooperative on the sleeping and Susann is doing an amazing job.  I do feel a little bit like Ward Cleaver when I come home and Susann and Robbie are there already - strange.

Susann appears to be doing better from her issue last week and is starting to get a little cabin fever so I anticipate some field trips for Robbie this week - Costco / Grocery shopping / dog park - oh my.

Over all I would have to say things are settling in pretty well and while I would like to claim the credit for that the real credit goes to Ms. Susann who is busting her tail and doing a wonderful job. 

One other thing - I have also learned that it is a waste of breath to ask your spouse if she would like you to change the diaper.  I believe I have asked well over 80 times now and not once been told no.  My conclusion is just go ahead and change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment