Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Village

Wow-- I didn't mean to garner the response of yesterday's blog.  I'm doing well, I really am.

I know that I'm lucky that I CAN get out an about after a c-section.

I have lots of activities and lunches set up, and friends who are nice enough to not mind a newborn coming along to those lunches.

I even bit the bullet and organized a meetup for this Friday of new moms in the neighborhood.  There are currently 7 people coming, and now I just need to make sure I don't chicken out.

I feel like it's the first few weeks at a new job and I'm trying to figure out the dynamics and the roles.  New job is something I haven't done in 8 years either, so we'll figure this out.

But for today, thank you to the village of ladies who said "me too!" in response to yesterday's post.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment